Knowledge Base Articles you may Find Useful no. 12
It has been more than a month since I published my last post on KB articles
that you may find interesting, so it’s time for a new set of articles which may help you deliver the functionality you need.
This time I would like to start with the nice and free Bit.ly Metrics Module
for Kentico, developed by Brian McKeiver, Kentico MVP from our Gold Partner BizStream.
And here are some of the new KB articles that may make your life easier, especially in some browsers:
Creating a multistep form
- This article will show you how to create a form with multiple steps/pages.
How to get a text value instead of an ID from a list field
- This article gives you instructions on how to implement a transformation function to get a text value instead of an ID, if your field is defined as a list of pair values (e.g. Drop-down list).
Adding products to the shopping cart in IE10
- There were some issues when adding products to the shopping cart in IE10 and this article provides you with a fix to this problem.
Silverlight not working in Chrome 26
- This version of Chrome browser is having some issues with Silverlight and the Kentico uploader controls. This issue was fixed in hotfix for Kentico 7 and this article provides you with a workaround for older versions of Kentico.
CSS not loading in Chrome 26
- When browsing the site in Chrome 26, the styles were not loaded on a random basis. This article shows you how to workaround this issue.
Unsubscribe link with custom text in Newsletter
- Editors often want to change the default “Unsubscribe” text in their customized Newsletters; this article shows you how to achieve this.