Don't Miss Upcoming Twitch Sessions
Did you catch the last episode of "The Boring Kentico Show" on Twitch? Find the topics and dates for the upcoming episodes below.
Apart from Blazor I will touch on automating tasks via Netlify Functions and try to build and run some hardware connected to the cloud-based ecosystem.
Add these dates to your calendar:
- September 4 Blazor - Integrating content from headless CMS into map (part 2); adding unit tests for services
- September 11 Blazor - Storing user data in cookies; Deploying to production
- September 25 Blazor - Working with server-side databases in client/server app
- November 6 Automating recurring tasks using Netlify Functions and content from headless CMS
- November 20 Connecting IoT GPS tracker to a headless CMS based ecosystem
What would you like to hear or see? Let me know!
What about October?
There are no planned sessions for October as that is the month of Kentico Connections. However, there will be some ad-hoc sessions if I discover something ground-breaking. Like how to debug Blazor or stop procrastinating.
Follow me on Twitch or Twitter and you won't miss a thing.
See all previous episodes on Youtube.