Well, this is sort of what is happening but not exactly, the media files are synchronizing to one of the MVC project directories but not the others.
We have one admin instance and 5 MVC sites:
- Site A has a Media Library and a media folder under the project tree
- Site B has no Media Library and no media folder under its project tree
- Site C has a Media Library and has media folders for both itself as well as sites B,D, and E
- Site D has a Media Library and has a media folder under the project tree
- Site E has a Media Library but does not have a media folder under the project tree, when a media file is uploaded it goes only to the folder under Site C
I checked the tasks on the Web Farm there is an error when a file is uploaded to Site E that it can't write the file to the media folder for Site B, which makes sense because there is no media folder for that site. There is no sign though that its even attempting to write to a media folder under Site E