Yes, they're both running v13.0.111. I did the following tests:
- CMS version 1 (deployed on PROD)
- CMS version 2 (current)
- MVC version 1 (.NET framework, deploy on PROD)
- MVC version 2 (.NET core, current)
The following combinations work (on local machine), I can create new widget variants:
- CMS version 1 with MVC version 1 (as expected, also situation on PROD)
- CMS version 2 with MVC version 1
These combinations do not work:
- CMS version 1 with MVC version 2
- CMS version 2 with MVC version 2
So the problem is not with the CMS.
I compared with Dancing Goat project, but didn't find anything notable.
I tried disabling scripts both in Dancing Goat and in my working combination to break it but I wasn't successful with this. I was still able to create a widget variant.
I enabled all exceptions during debugging to see if it would catch something, but that wasn't the case.
Currently going through the DLLS of Kentico to see if I can find out why my response is not matching the one of the working combination. If anyone can help out where this code is situated? This '/isinpersona/validate'