Thanks for answering.
- We checked the web.config but there are no Redirects.
- Double checked the Bindings in IIS and nothing appears to be out of order there. Standard configuration of port 80 and port 443.
- I set the "Settings > URLs & SEO > SEO - URLs" to exactly what you provided for both Process domain prefix and Default page.
- And did the same for Settings > Content > Web site content > Default alias path.
- I also adjusted our "Site domain name" and "Domain aliases" to what you suggested.
After implementing all of the above updates nothing changed. The site still operates correctly when I remote to the server but will not render on anyone's desktop.
Brenden, I failed to mention that this site was exported to us from a consultant. So we imported this site into the Kentico environment. It was not a "new" build. Not sure if this important but thought I would bring it up.
Again, thanks for any assistance you could provide.