Hi, I tried to add logic captcha in the contact page, where I have followed the following steps,
1. Added new field (Data type: text).
2. Form Control (Logic Captcha).
3. Requires yes and i click save and moved to contact page where already one text area and one text box are displaying when i hit refresh i didn't any change, and one more thing is I would like to add the iframe of google location can any one help me out of it, thanks.
Few things to try:
1. Clear Kentico Cache
2. Clear Browser Cache
3. Check Event Log for Errors
4. Check Browser Console for Errors
You will have to elaborate more on what you mean by Google Location, do you mean a google map with the users location?
I want to show my store location pin in the iframe which is given by the google so once the click on the i frame it goes to maps and show directions to my store.
That will require Google Maps: and you will have to look into adding a marker to the map
Please, sign in to be able to submit a new answer.