I want to have a very short form that will download an advertised pdf whitepaper when the user enters their name and address.
1. It will need to validate (very simply) that a valid email format and a name have been entered.
2. Unique name and email should be saved to the contacts (DB) in Kentico for use in bulk emailing.
3. The user should be able to download multiple documents throughout the site during the session without re-entering name and email.
4. If the contact already exists, it should not be entered into the database but the user should be able to download.
5. There is no login to the site. This would be any user visiting the site.
This is a very common scenario. Is there something out of the box that will work for this?