Definitely Possible, but will require a couple steps.
- I would set the Ecommerce settings to require User be logged in or create an account to order (Disable anonymous orders), see This Document
- Create a role to assign to the "admin" users
- Create and maintain a table that will store the "UserID to Company" (Can be done through a Custom User Setting, Custom Table, or Module Class)
- Create a table that will store the "AdminUserID to AssignedUserID" (Can be done through a Custom Table, or Module Class)
- Create page for Admin users to add users (possibly through the Custom Table/Module's Alternate Form, or a custom Web Part)
- Use that relationship to do your other operations.
Basically just got to create the places to store the data, then utilize it!