I did cross-check and noticed 2 things (from your suggestion to see if they were successfully geo-coded) that were affecting the rendering of the markers :
- Not all where able to be Geocoded because the location was not found and coordinates where missing. Because they did not have the state added to theirs location.
- The markers icons where throwing an error as the path was not properly formatted.
However, regarding the issue 1 on the states page i was able to resolve it without having to use the server processing properties ,as i wrote a macro to make the default location "State, Country" of the map. But i can't modify the document datasource to modify the locations value to be complet as "town, State,Country".
Thanks for your guidance