Want to win a pass to the Kentico Connection?
That’s right! You can win a pass to the Kentico Connection of your choice just by helping out your fellow developers. And you just may learn some great Kentico tips in the process. Read on for the details!
DevNet Q&A and Stack Overflow are fantastic resources for getting answers to tough Kentico questions and collaborating with other developers. Developers post their issues and the community steps in to help them. Each day, several people are helping out their fellow members with great tips, expert knowledge, and answers to their challenging problems.
While we see quite some activity on DevNet and Stack Overflow, the community can always benefit from more activity from its members. That’s where you come in! This September, we will be running a contest for the most approved answers to Q&A’s, with the winner getting a free pass to the Connection conference of their choice!
- Each accepted answer in DevNet Q&A == 1 point
- Each accepted answer on Stack Overflow == 1 point
- Each filled out “social” field on DevNet == 1 point
- The community member with the highest total points will be the winner.
- Points from Stack Overflow can only be earned when you link your SO account with your DevNet profile
- The answers must be “accepted” by the poster and they must be accepted in the month of September. This means if you are posting, be sure to mark the correct ones when you get them!
- All potential winners will be reviewed by Kentico staff before the final verdict is announced.
- In case of a tie time of the first accepted answer is decisive.
- No posting easy questions just to get easy answers! We’re really looking to build the community and get some great information exchanged.
- The winner will need to fill in at least one of the new “social” profile fields to qualify. You can find out more about these fields here.
- The contest will run from September 1st through September 30th.
- The winner will be announced October 4th.
- The winner will be able to choose which Connection they want to receive an all-access pass to.
That’s it! So get those answers going and win yourself a free pass to the Connection! Good luck!