Post a Macro and Win a T-shirt
We have prepared a contest in which you can win an original Kentico Hero t-shirt just for posting an example of a macro or a custom macro method!
Why Are We Doing This?
We have been receiving feedback from developers about the lack of complex macro examples and custom macro code in our documentation. Therefore, we have decided to ask our community for help!
Would you like to contribute to our official documentation and win a Kentico t-shirt along the way? Pick your best macro and enter our contest!
What’s in It for You?
The best macro example will be used to improve our official Kentico documentation, and the winner gets a pretty Kentico t- shirt.
- Post a complex, functional, and useful macro code in K# or a custom macro method in C#. Choose a macro that you have used or would use in a real project so that it brings the best value to the reader.
- Post your macro as a comment under this blog post.
- You can use <pre><code> </code></pre> tags to apply syntax highlighting to your code—see more details in Disqus syntax highlighting.
- Or in the case of more complex code, you can use Gist and post a link.
- Upvote other examples you like and spread the word about this contest.
- The most upvoted example in the comments wins.
- The contest will last two weeks: October 17–31, 2016.
By sharing code in the comments, you agree that we may use the code in our documentation and adjust it to fit the style and purpose of the documentation.