New Hotfix 6.0.1 (build no. 4308) Released
The new hotfix
package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix
packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
hotfix packages for version 6 are now delivered as one exe file for all .Net versions (3.5, 4.0). Moreover, you can use the Kentico Installation Manager
tool to download and apply the hotfix (using the Upgrade/Hotfix or Check buttons).
Bugs fixed in hotfix 6.0.1 (build no. 4308):
· Contact management - Contact information
wasn’t updated from several locations, such as message board or blog post comments.
· Contact management - Billing address mapping
from a customer to a contact didn’t work correctly in CMS Desk.
· Contact management - Filtering contacts and accounts
according to their status didn’t work correctly.
· Contact management - Deleting a large amount of contacts or accounts
resulted in a timeout in some cases.
· Contact management - Merging a site contact
into a global contact resulted in a data inconsistency if the given contact belonged to a site-specific contact group.
· Contact management - The Activities dashboard widget
didn't display any data.
· Contact management - The Score tab
of the contact editing interface incorrectly redirected to the permission denied page if the current site wasn’t running.
· Activities (Contact management)
- Blog comment and blog post subscription activities didn’t log the ID of the related blog document.
· Scoring - an update panel
was missing around the validity section on the edit rule page.
- The values of the Company, Organization ID and Tax registration ID fields weren’t saved when the "Continue as anonymous customer" option was chosen during checkout.
· E-commerce - Product options
weren’t cached correctly.
· E-commerce - The total price shown
in the product detail didn’t include the price of selected product options after the “Add to shopping cart” option was clicked in cases where redirection to the shopping cart was disabled.
· E-commerce - Some e-commerce reports
didn’t work correctly after import from an older version.
· Ecommerce - recalculation
of the global "Minimal amount for free shipping" setting didn’t work correctly when the global main currency was changed.
· Ecommerce - A customer’s country/state
was not prefilled correctly when creating a new address during the checkout process.
· Macros - The condition builder
threw an unhandled exception when a condition couldn’t be parsed.
· Macros - The CurrentUser.IsMale and CurrentUser.IsFemale
macros didn’t return correct results.
· Macros - Entering the “@”
character into the macro condition field caused the autocompletion help to stop working.
· A/B testing
- There were several minor issues related to A/B testing.
· MVT - The variant properties dialog
didn't show any data after the Apply button was clicked.
· MVT - Layout web parts
· Widgets - The headers of widgets
in editor zones weren’t displayed correctly in IE9.
· Widgets - The Editable text widget
didn’t keep its content when moved to another zones.
· Portal engine - The Ctrl+S
save command didn't work correctly when creating a new page with a blank layout.
· Portal engine - The page layout editing dialog
displayed an unnecessary scrollbar in IE9 if the code was long.
· Portal engine - The master page layout
editor didn’t save changes in some cases when using IE9.
· Portal engine - The breadcrumb navigation
for campaigns didn't work properly on the On-line marketing tab.
· Forms - The Ctrl+S save
command didn't work in the form field editor.
· Localization - Localized display names
weren’t handled correctly for document types.
· Localization - Localizable textboxes
didn’t work in Site Manager if the site running on the current domain was stopped or had only one culture assigned.
· Localization - The page layout interface
in CMS Desk displayed strings based on the current CMSPreferredCulture instead of the current CMSPreferredUICulture.
· Newsletters - Clicking the unsubscription or approval links
in a newsletter resulted in an exception in special cases.
· Newsletters - The (un)successful approval
confirmation message wasn’t displayed by the Subscription approval web part.
· Windows Azure - Media file links
weren’t generated correctly in special cases.
· Project management - The My projects web part
could display projects from groups that the current user was not a member of.
- The CMSEditableImage, CMSEditableRegion and CMSDocumentValue controls weren't displayed in the Visual Studio Toolbox.
· File import - The message containing the result
of the import was lost during postback.
· Dashboards - The minimized status
of widgets wasn’t saved on dashboard pages.
· Form controls - Controls didn't keep
their assigned CSS class when a form validation error occurred.
· Document recycle bin - Global administrators were unable
to restore or destroy documents deleted by other users in the CMS Desk document recycle bin.
· The On-line marketing module
wasn't initially assigned to sites imported from an older version.
· The asynchronous log
contained unnecessary information when copying documents in some cases.
· Several minor issues
related to the UI design were fixed.
· Corporate Site - The Send to friend
web part on the sample Corporate site didn’t work correctly for CMS.Smartphone documents in the Products section.
· Some database views
incorrectly contained the 'dbo' schema.