New Hotfix 5.5R2.1 (build no. 4006) Released
The new hotfix package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5 R2.1 (build no. 4006):
· Project management
- Users and roles couldn't be deleted in special cases due to project or task dependencies.
- Linking to child documents wasn't working correctly when they were translated into multiple cultures.
- New forum groups created under a workgroup from the live site didn't have their base URL set correctly.
· The Field editor didn't allow macros
to be inserted into the Default value textbox for non-text fields.
- Moving the position of a document was allowed in special case even if the user didn't have the Modify permission.
· Workflow - Workflow e-mails
were incorrectly sent to disabled users.
· Form controls - GUID type columns
created in the Field editor were causing exceptions.
· Web analytics
- The context help for the Registered users section was missing.
- It was incorrectly possible to reply/forward a message with an empty message body.