New Hotfix 5.5.9 (build no. 3849) Released
The new hotfix package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.9 (build no. 3849):
· URL Rewriting - Url path prefix
wasn't processed in special cases.
- It was possible to change the order of nodes without appropriate permissions.
· Security - User wasn't able to create new documents
using the context menu in specific cases.
· Security - Editable content
- user was able to delete editable content of a node without appropriate permissions.
· Document type icons
weren't renamed appropriately when a user changed document type name.
· Attachments - The Attachment datasource web part
didn't cache its data correctly.
· Media library - The See library content permission
was not correctly checked for group media libraries.
· Localization didn't work correctly
for tree menus in administration UI.
· Newsletters - Deleting a user or a role
didn't result in deleting related newsletter subscribers.
· Newsletters - Sending dynamic newsletters
may have caused big load.
· Newsletters - Sending newsletters with attachments
to role subscriber caused an exception.
· Page placeholder didn't display content
correctly on an inherited page if default page template was specified.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.8 (build no. 3842):
· Settings - Event log size
setting key allowed entering negative values.
· Ecommerce - Shopping cart item custom data
wasn't transferred to the Order item custom fields.
· Web methods
didn't work correctly in special cases.
· Security - The list of documents
which use a page template was displayed incorrectly due to a wrong security check.
· Security - Document type permissions
weren't checked correctly in multisite environment in special cases.
· Newsletters - Custom newsletter stylesheet
wasn't applied when editing an issue.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.7 (build no. 3834):
· Smart search - Polish stop words
list contained duplicate words which caused an exception.
· Staging - Creation of group media libraries
was not synchronized correctly.
- When a site was deleted, the products assigned to the documents of that site were also deleted even if they were assigned to documents on another existing site.
· Message boards - Role code names
were displayed instead of their display names in the list of roles on security tab in message board management.
· Widgets - Resetting to default
did not work correctly in user widget zones.
· Child documents of a linked document
did not keep their current order after creation.
· Output filter
did not handle conditional comments properly.
· WYSIWYG editor - Inserting e-mail link
did not work correctly if the e-mail body contained empty lines.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.6 (build no. 3828):
· The Group polls
web part did not work correctly in AJAX Update panel.
· URL path conversion
did not correctly remove diacritics which could cause some multilingual URLs not to work in IE6.
· Configuration settings
were not initialized correctly for the Document attachments field in special cases.
trimmed the blog post summary in the middle of a word.
· The configured page not found page
did not receive the set query string.
· Site folders
were not deleted with the site in special cases.
· The OpenIDUserRequiredData web part
did not display the 'Display message'
· Membership - Authentication
of a user with a name that contained special characters failed in mixed mode authentication.
· The Mobile redirection web part
now creates a cookie indicating if the redirection was already done.
· Output cache
was available longer than the Publish to field allowed.
· Output cache
was not flushed when the document changed.
· Subscriber created
for an e-commerce customer did not have the 'Subscriber full name'
· Data web parts
could throw an exception if the selected columns were defined explicitly.
· Shopping cart step
images did not have tooltips assigned.
· Product selector
displayed product options along with the list of products.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.5 (build no. 3821):
· Google site map
did not work correctly if the application was initialized through the Google site map page.
· Creating of a new document culture version
could throw the 'Invalid length parameter passed to the RIGHT function.'
exception in special cases.
· Web analytics
displayed wrong browser version numbers on IIS7 and .NET 4.0.
· US Section 508 validation changes.
· The File system selector
could throw an exception with some special forms of relative path.
· The Import wizard
could throw an exception when having insufficient permissions on the import folder.
· The UniSelector
did not resolve localization macros in drop-down lists.
· The WYSIWYG editor toolbar
disappeared after partial postback in CMSDesk -> Content -> Form.
· Wrong document permissions
could be set to child documents while breaking or restoring parent permissions inheritance.
· Documents after "Click here for more ..."
were not displayed correctly in the content tree if there was more such items on the path.
· The Attachments data source
web part did not cache its data properly.
· Media library - The MediaLibraryTree
control accessed an incorrect disk location.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.4 (build no. 3817):
- Image paths were incorrect when the system was installed in the root of IIS.
· Media library
- An exception was thrown when CMYK images were resized on Windows 7.
· Media library
- Multiple file import did not work when page size drop-down list and paging was used in the file listing.
- Graph/Table/Value items were not loaded correctly in special cases in the editing window.
· Version manager
did not perform proper checks for empty datasets and therefore was causing exceptions.
· Web part categories
with the same display name could cause an exception on the web part editing page.
· Widget categories
with the same display name could cause an exception on the widget editing page.
· Scheduled tasks
for e-mail and newsletter sending could start more threads at one time.
- On-site management actions did not work for .NET 4.0.
· Linked document creation
did not flush the cache properly.
· Optimized deleting
of archived e-mails prevents "Out of memory" exceptions.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.3 (build no. 3810):
· Portal engine - The "Display to roles"
web part zone property did not work properly for global administrators.
· Reporting - Graphs
did not work if the application ran under medium trust.
- A document under a workflow marked as a product was not published correctly in special cases.
· Portal engine - Widget header controls
were hidden in editing mode when the widget itself was hidden (e.g. while having the "Hide if no record found" property on).
· User control selector
- The entered file's extension was not checked.
- An exception was thrown when a user browsed the live site with an unusual device.
· The "Restore all" function in Recycle bin
restored only documents on the first page of the list.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.2 (build no. 3803):
· Content staging -
When a user selected to synchronize all tasks on the Documents tab, the tasks were sychronized in an incorrect order.
· The "Always use URL without trailing slash" setting
could cause an infinite redirect loop on the website root page.
· Site cultures list
showed only the first 11 pages.
· Export wizard
- items were not preselected correctly in specific cases.
· Media library files selection
did not work properly if the copy/move dialog was closed without executing an action.
· Content staging
- A document created under a workflow was published immediately after synchronization to the target server.
· Content staging
- Archived documents were not synchronized correctly in some special cases.
· Field editor
- Users could not add a new system attribute of LongText data type (e.g. the DocumentTags attribute) to a document type.
· Cursor position
was lost after postback when editing a text area.
· Attachment URLs
were not handled correctly if a custom file friendly URL extension was used.
· In-place localization macros
used parameters of the previously evaluated macro.
· TrueValue and FalseValue macro parameters
did not work properly if used after an evaluation parameter.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.1 (build no. 3793):
– The 'Did you mean'
web part could throw an exception in special cases.
· Page template categories
with the same display name could cause an exception on the template editing page.
- Ignore list was not respected when sending friendship request notification messages.
· File system selector
- Selected file path was invalid if the web site was installed into the root.
· Content Staging
- There was an occasional problem with the DataReader
during document staging tasks logging.
· UI Cultures
- If user selected '(default)'
option in the 'Preferred user interface culture'
setting, an exception was thrown after she logged in the system again.
· New Site Wizard
- There was a problem with loading web site templates if the Previous
button was hit.
· Selectors in the permissions administration
section did not reflect site selection when loading the list of modules/document types.
· Page template inheritance
didn't work properly for values defined on the Master page tab.
Should you need any help with this hotfix or experience any other issues with it, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
. Version 5.5 contains all bug fixes from 5.0 version.