New Hotfix 5.5.5 (build no. 3821) Released
The new hotfix package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.5 (build no. 3821):
· Google site map
did not work correctly if the application was initialized through the Google site map page.
· Creating of a new document culture version
could throw the 'Invalid length parameter passed to the RIGHT function.'
exception in special cases.
· Web analytics
displayed wrong browser version numbers on IIS7 and .NET 4.0.
· US Section 508 validation changes.
· The File system selector
could throw an exception with some special forms of relative path.
· The Import wizard
could throw an exception when having insufficient permissions on the import folder.
· The UniSelector
did not resolve localization macros in drop-down lists.
· The WYSIWYG editor toolbar
disappeared after partial postback in CMSDesk -> Content -> Form.
· Wrong document permissions
could be set to child documents while breaking or restoring parent permissions inheritance.
· Documents after "Click here for more ..."
were not displayed correctly in the content tree if there was more such items on the path.
· The Attachments data source
web part did not cache its data properly.
· Media library - The MediaLibraryTree
control accessed an incorrect disk location.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.4 (build no. 3817):
- Image paths were incorrect when the system was installed in the root of IIS.
· Media library
- An exception was thrown when CMYK images were resized on Windows 7.
· Media library
- Multiple file import did not work when page size drop-down list and paging was used in the file listing.
- Graph/Table/Value items were not loaded correctly in special cases in the editing window.
· Version manager
did not perform proper checks for empty datasets and therefore was causing exceptions.
· Web part categories
with the same display name could cause an exception on the web part editing page.
· Widget categories
with the same display name could cause an exception on the widget editing page.
· Scheduled tasks
for e-mail and newsletter sending could start more threads at one time.
- On-site management actions did not work for .NET 4.0.
· Linked document creation
did not flush the cache properly.
· Optimized deleting
of archived e-mails prevents "Out of memory" exceptions.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.3 (build no. 3810):
· Portal engine - The "Display to roles"
web part zone property did not work properly for global administrators.
· Reporting - Graphs
did not work if the application ran under medium trust.
- A document under a workflow marked as a product was not published correctly in special cases.
· Portal engine - Widget header controls
were hidden in editing mode when the widget itself was hidden (e.g. while having the "Hide if no record found" property on).
· User control selector
- The entered file's extension was not checked.
- An exception was thrown when a user browsed the live site with an unusual device.
· The "Restore all" function in Recycle bin
restored only documents on the first page of the list.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.2 (build no. 3803):
· Content staging -
When a user selected to synchronize all tasks on the Documents tab, the tasks were sychronized in an incorrect order.
· The "Always use URL without trailing slash" setting
could cause an infinite redirect loop on the website root page.
· Site cultures list
showed only the first 11 pages.
· Export wizard
- items were not preselected correctly in specific cases.
· Media library files selection
did not work properly if the copy/move dialog was closed without executing an action.
· Content staging
- A document created under a workflow was published immediately after synchronization to the target server.
· Content staging
- Archived documents were not synchronized correctly in some special cases.
· Field editor
- Users could not add a new system attribute of LongText data type (e.g. the DocumentTags attribute) to a document type.
· Cursor position
was lost after postback when editing a text area.
· Attachment URLs
were not handled correctly if a custom file friendly URL extension was used.
· In-place localization macros
used parameters of the previously evaluated macro.
· TrueValue and FalseValue macro parameters
did not work properly if used after an evaluation parameter.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.1 (build no. 3793):
– The 'Did you mean'
web part could throw an exception in special cases.
· Page template categories
with the same display name could cause an exception on the template editing page.
- Ignore list was not respected when sending friendship request notification messages.
· File system selector
- Selected file path was invalid if the web site was installed into the root.
· Content Staging
- There was an occasional problem with the DataReader
during document staging tasks logging.
· UI Cultures
- If user selected '(default)'
option in the 'Preferred user interface culture'
setting, an exception was thrown after she logged in the system again.
· New Site Wizard
- There was a problem with loading web site templates if the Previous
button was hit.
· Selectors in the permissions administration
section did not reflect site selection when loading the list of modules/document types.
· Page template inheritance
didn't work properly for values defined on the Master page tab.
Should you need any help with this hotfix or experience any other issues with it, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Version 5.5 contains all bug fixes from 5.0 version.