New Hotfix 5.5.1 (build no. 3793) Released
The new hotfix package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.5.1 (build no. 3793):
– The 'Did you mean'
web part could throw an exception in special cases.
· Page template categories
with the same display name could cause an exception on the template editing page.
- Ignore list was not respected when sending friendship request notification messages.
· File system selector
- Selected file path was invalid if the web site was installed into the root.
· Content Staging
- There was an occasional problem with the DataReader
during document staging tasks logging.
· UI Cultures
- If user selected '(default)'
option in the 'Preferred user interface culture'
setting, an exception was thrown after she logged in the system again.
· New Site Wizard
- There was a problem with loading web site templates if the Previous
button was hit.
· Selectors in the permissions administration
section did not reflect site selection when loading the list of modules/document types.
· Page template inheritance
didn't work properly for values defined on the Master page tab.
Should you need any help with this hotfix or experience any other issues with it, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Version 5.5 contains all bug fixes from 5.0 version.