New Hotfix 5.0.2 Released
The new hotfix package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.0.2:
· The administration UI section
in Site Manager wasn't displayed correctly in RTL UI culture.
· Ecommerce – Image selector
does not open in the correct configuration.
· Uploader control
– The URLs of images of the control weren’t resolved correctly in special cases.
· Media library – New folder
dialog used wrong format for new directory in some cases.
· Workflow scopes – Document type selector
was opening live site dialog
· UniGrid – Filters
do not work properly with diacritics characters.
· Web parts – WMP web part
does not work properly in specific cases.
· Web parts – Real media web part
was displaying alternative text even when Real player was installed (Firefox, Opera).
· Messaging – User selection
dialog was not working properly when Windows authentication was enabled.
· Import/Export – Import of a package from older version
to an empty project could cause some system queries to be missing.
· Minor design issues
– An error was shown when complete synchronization was performed on the Data tab.
· Content – Document filter
in the listing mode didn't work correctly in specific cases.
· Webparts - HeaderTemplate and SeparatorTemplate
properties were not working properly in Attachment lightbox gallery.
· Staging - Synchronization of Media library
folder copy task wasn't processed correctly.
· Web parts - Cache dependencies
form control didn't work correctly
Bugs fixed in hotfix 5.0.1 (included in 5.0.2):
· StyleSheets - Changing stylesheet
to custom cause exception.
- Action "Save as new template"
didn't assign new template to current site.
· MessageBoard - Hiding message board
with check permissions property didn't hide content before and content after.
· Tab menu webpart
couldn't be added to the page and thrown an exception.
· Installation or site import
could fail if default database schema wasn't set to 'dbo'.
· Installation wizard - Object types
in tree were not selected correctly in specific situations.
· My desk - Message
was missing when user had no checked out documents.
· Grid column designer
– minor design issues.
· Search index tasks
were improperly logged for export.
· Web part on-line users
thrown an exception in some cases.
couldn't be added to the site in special cases.
Should you need any help with this hotfix or experience any other issues with it, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com