New Hotfix 4.1.1 Released
The new hotfix package was released and it is available for download. You can find the hotfix packages for appropriate .Net version in the Bugtracker
(the orange box on the right). Instructions are included, please read carefully.
Bugs fixed in hotfix 4.1.1:
- Creation of new index ignored white space analyzer.
- "No result text" message wasn't displayed properly.
· Custom tables
– Exception was thrown in the custom table data list in CMS Desk UI when user selected fields to be displayed in the list of data.
– In some cases tag selection didn’t work properly when tag group was changed on Metadata tab in
· WYSIWYG editor dialogs
– In some cases page event validation exception was thrown.
· WYSIWYG editor - Wrong URL
of the inserted images, media and links in e-mail templates
– Importing site into existing site in one instance broke integrity of the documents in special cases.
– In some cases community forum didn't display forum attachments properly.
· In some cases URL with trailing
slash wasn't correctly generated.
· Web analytics
- KeyNotFoundException occurs when smart checking is used in web analytics.
· If Windows authentication was enabled
, form state helper didn't work properly
occurs while unloading the page with YouTube video player
- images were not displayed in incoming e-mails
· Macro resolver
– Default values weren’t correctly resolved.
- Web site couldn't be compiled to a single assembly due to class duplicity
Should you need any help with this hotfix or experience any other issues with it, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.