This module applies an environment specific theme to the header of the admin interface. The values are set through the Kentico Settings application.
This extension does not support website projects. Only Kentico installations of type web application are supported. ASP.NET Website projects by nature don't support the concept of partial classes which we use for adding the desired functionality.
- Upload the module installation package
- Uncheck 'Import tasks'
- Check 'Import files' and 'Import code files'
- Uncheck 'Import global' folders
- Ensure all objects are selected
- Open CMSApp solution and include the code file under ~/CMSModules/EXLRT.Kentico/EnvironmentTheme/Admin_CMSAdministration.cs
- Build the solution
Configure the module
- Open the 'Settings' application and navigate to the 'Environment theme' node below 'System'
- Enable the module and set the values as applicable
- Save and refresh the page (F5)