Advanced Images is a module that allows cropping and quality controls via query string for media library images as well as Media Request Protection that ensures server resources are only spent on image URLs generated by the server.
- Allows for images to be dynamically cropped via query string.
- Allows for image to change quality of thumbnail created dynamically via query string.
- Thumbnails with scaling/cropping/quality changes are cached on disk for performance.
- Media Request Protection feature that restricts image processing to server-generated requests, ensuring that the server only spends resources and disk space on valid image scaling/cropping/quality requests. Disk space attacks and DDOS attacks have been considered.
- Works with secured media libraries.
To use Advanced Images, install the NuGet package: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Interesting.AdvancedImages