The CRM connect enables a seamless integration of your digital marketing and your sales efforts. We are no longer talking about collecting leads, we are seeking to enrich our leads with data and creating a 360° view of our customers. By connecting Kentico to your CRM you can easily transform your digital leads into loyal customers.
A tailored application
Our digital maturity has reached a level where we have crossed the line towards a 360° view of our customers, and websites are more than a company presentation or an engagement platform. The entire system landscape of a company is digital. We’re truly fully digital! A website should not exist as a separate entity. It needs to be integrated into the business to provide customers with more targeted, personalized experiences. CRM Connect for Kentico by EMAKINA offers a system integration solution for Kentico and Microsoft Dynamics 365, based on a flexible middleware approach.
How it works
With CRM Connect for Kentico you can subscribe for events that occur in Kentico - whether it is a new contact, a form submission, or a new newsletter subscriber! The data of Kentico's event objects are serialized to JSON and put into a named queue, where it gets mapped and transformed to Microsoft Dynamics 365. Every step of the workflow can be manually configured.
Currently the connector supports the following scenarios:
- Synchronizing form submissions: Specific on-line form submissions can be transferred automatically to Microsoft Dynamics 365. For example, every entry of a user registration form can be transformed into your preferred entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Synchronizing contacts: Contacts from a website can be transferred automatically to Microsoft Dynamics 365. For example, every non-anonymous visitor of your website can be transformed into your preferred entity in Microsoft Dynamics 365.
- Synchronizing contacts bidirectionally: Contacts from a website can be transferred automatically to Microsoft Dynamics CRM and back to your website. For example, every change within your CRM's contacts can be synchronized with the corresponding contact in Kentico.
- Kentico 9 with Hotfix 9.0.50 or Kentico 10.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 (online), Microsoft Dynamics 365 (on-premises), Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 or Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
It costs 2999 USD + 30% maintenance renewal. Furthermore, there is a free 2-hour consultation package included to help you start the right way. If there is a need to have any additional consulting that exceeds standard technical support, you can buy 1 consultation credit (30 minutes) for an additional 89 USD.
The CRM Connect for Kentico gets extended constantly. Here's what to expect in the near future:
- Synchronization via scheduled pulling.
- Perform Kentico bulk operations (delete).
- Synchronize your CRM segments to Kentico contact groups.
- Manage everything with a sleak and easy-to-use UI.
- Connect to Salesforce.