Bug reports Found a bug? Post it here please.
Version 7.x > Bug reports > Language Problems View modes: 
vperez-devsu - 11/12/2013 2:00:43 PM

Language Problems
Please, your help.
I have some pages in different cultures with a language selector in each one, but my home page is the same for all.
My culture by default is en-US, but when I selected a different culture in the other page and I returned to home page, and my dates format or my month's name in my repeaters change to the culture that I selected before.

I hope you understand me, I really need solve this bug.

Thanks

Kentico Customer Success
Kentico Customer Success
kentico_martind2 - 11/18/2013 8:13:47 AM

RE:Language Problems
Hello,

Can you provide us with the URL where we can see this behaviour? What behaviour are you expecting?

I suppose that this behaviour is caused by the cookie because once you select a different culture, the culture cookie is set, so when you get back to any page that exists in the selected culture, the last selected culture is applied.

Best regards,
Martin Danko

vperez-devsu - 11/21/2013 4:52:23 PM

This is my HomePage kentico.devsu.com, when I go to some page that includes two language like these:
http://kentico.devsu.com/Who-We-Are/Worldwide-Offices/EMEA/Azerbaijan.aspx
and click in the foreign language.
When I return to my home page (kentico.devsu.com), the dates in News and Events change to foreign language.

Thanks a lot!

Kentico Customer Success
Kentico Customer Success
kentico_martind2 - 11/26/2013 9:01:26 AM

Hello,

Could you please tell me how exactly have you implemented the language switcher? What are your cutlure settings via Siite Manger -> Settings -> Content + URLs and SEO ?
Are you working with the cookies or session in your code?

Best regards,
Martin Danko