Design and CSS styles
Version 7.x > Design and CSS styles > Integrating jquery based functionality (e.g. tabbed device, different effects) View modes: 
k8fisher - 5/16/2013 9:43:48 AM

Integrating jquery based functionality (e.g. tabbed device, different effects)
Hi,

just wondering if I could borrow a moment of the communities time. Im looking to find/integrate a jquery base tabbed device, reason being we've been told its the only way to go to create a tabbed device with something a bit above and beyond the usual.

Ive experience of working with other CMS systems where developers sell a range of mootool / jquery based devices which are easy to customise in terms of appearance. But Ive not seen much in the way of tabbed devices which can be customised within the Kentico community.

Am I looking in the right place?

K

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
Kentico_RichardS - 5/17/2013 12:54:34 AM

RE:Integrating jquery based functionality (e.g. tabbed device, different effects)
Hi,

What do you mean by the jquery based device?

Generally speaking you should be able to use any jquery library,scripts etc inside Kentico. E.g. we are using jQuery mobile as well.

And also developers can indeed offer their application for Kentico on our marketplace http://devnet.kentico.com/Marketplace.aspx which we believe will grow fast in the future.

Please let me know if you have some questions.

Kind regards,
Richard Sustek