API
Version 7.x > API > Reg : Integrating with Some Asp pages written to plugin Kentico cms View modes: 
vallir63-gmail - 1/14/2014 1:28:17 AM

Reg : Integrating with Some Asp pages written to plugin Kentico cms
As I have problem with the calling of wsdl files written for soap php in the Kentico , I want to use the xml functions with the .cs code.
I want to know the following details:-

1. Will I able to use the wsdl file written for the SOAP php , directly in the Kentico CMS?.
For the webservices, it is creating some problems in adding that schema itself. It is producing an error when adding in webservices in visual studio itself. Can it be directly plugged into the kentico cms and used?

2. Can I able to have directly some .cs code added in the WebSolution of cms for the visual studio and call that as pages for my work?. So that it will be direct .cs and .asp and can I able to add that in the Kentico cms and call it?. If I am able to do that, what are the steps to be followed?.

Can you please explain on this?.

Can you explain the procedure for using in the visual studio and put some addition of asp pages and directly calling in URL?. where I have to place the .cs file or .aspx , so that I am able to call from the url directly?.

Thank you very much,
regards,
MVS

kentico_sandroj - 1/14/2014 4:04:07 PM

RE:Reg : Integrating with Some Asp pages written to plugin Kentico cms
Hello,

You would not be able to use a PHP Web service definition within Kentico as it is an ASP.NET application. You may be able to consume the service however. See also displaying data from an external service.

You are able to create stand-alone .cs files, exclude them from processing, then link to them as you normally would.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Best Regards,
Sandro