ASPX templates
Version 7.x > ASPX templates > How to add Payment mathod when user register page View modes: 
testingabctest-gmail - 11/12/2013 6:19:43 AM

How to add Payment mathod when user register page
Hello

i need help for make a registration page in this page also need payment option when user make payment then it's register

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
Kentico_RichardS - 11/12/2013 6:42:21 AM

RE:How to add Payment mathod when user register page
Hello,

Thank you for your message.

Can you please more elaborate on the goal you are trying to achieve? From your brief description Im not able to understand what you are trying to do whatsoever..

I would like to at least point you to the documentation section where you can find many examples and information about system -> http://devnet.kentico.com/docs/devguide/index.html?introduction.htm

Kind regards,
Richard Sustek

testingabctest-gmail - 11/12/2013 7:03:22 AM

Thanks Richard

my requirement is when any user register at register page also have payment option and i get fix 90$ charge when user register at over site

At register page -> User Information
and Payment detail Like card number, CCV number etc. using paypal on site payment

and when click register button then first get payment and if it;s ok then user get msg for successfully register and in mail need to send PDF file

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
Kentico_RichardS - 11/12/2013 7:57:17 AM

Hi,

This question seems to be better suited for a developer of your site since this will require developing some functionality to your existing site (which we dont know).

For catching an event when user register you can use the Global event as per http://devnet.kentico.com/docs/devguide/index.html?event_handlers_overview.htm and in the method you create you can do what you need (im still quite unclear what that is).

However in either way you should discuss this with your web developer as this question is very general and there is no real answer to it.

If you would like us to code and create the functionality for you please consider consulting session -> http://www.kentico.com/Support/Consulting/Overview

Kind regards,
Richard Sustek

testingabctest-gmail - 11/12/2013 10:08:20 AM

User image

please look image i need like that

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
Kentico_RichardS - 11/14/2013 3:24:53 AM

Hello,

You can develop this kind of form with the alternative form for the UserRegistration along with using the Global events (which I sent in the previous e-mail) to populate the corresponding fields with customer (along with creating a customer).

We are not able to develop this for you, you will have to hire a developer or refer to consulting as per e-mail above.

If you have any specific questions regarding Kentico API or Kentico in general feel free to ask.

Kind regards,
Richard Sustek