ASPX templates
Version 7.x > ASPX templates > i need to add the icons to both next and previous button instead of < > sybmol View modes: 
Certified Developer 8
Certified Developer 8
rameshniroshan-gmail - 11/1/2013 5:41:11 AM

i need to add the icons to both next and previous button instead of < > sybmol
Hi!!
I used unigrid and load data using xml file (set the GridName attribute as /MyAddresses.xml"). so i set the paging within the xml file as follows
<pager>
<key name="DefaultPageSize" value="1" />
<key name="PageSizeOptions" value="10,20,##ALL##" />
<key name="ShowFirstLastButtons" value="false" />
<key name="ShowPageSize" value="false" />
</pager>

i need to add the icons to both next and previous button instead of < > sybmol

please help me to solve this issue

Thank you

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
Kentico_RichardS - 11/1/2013 6:08:46 AM

RE:i need to add the icons to both next and previous button instead of < > sybmol
Hi,

Thank you for your message.

This functionality is not supported by our UniGrid, however you are free to edit our UniGrid control in file ~CMSAdminControls/UI/UniGrid/UniGrid.aspx

Kind regards,
Richard Sustek

Certified Developer 8
Certified Developer 8
rameshniroshan-gmail - 11/1/2013 6:17:55 AM

RE:i need to add the icons to both next and previous button instead of < > sybmol
Thank you for the reply sir!

can i use cms:DataPager with above mention grid and change the next previous button symbol on datapager.

Thanks

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
Kentico_RichardS - 11/7/2013 7:33:36 AM

Hi,

Thank you for your message.

You can change the apperance of the UniGrid pager in file ~CMSAdminControls/UI/UniGrid/Controls/UniGridPager.ascx you can change the

<%=PreviousPageText %>

and

<%=NextPageText%>

And change it according to your needs. Also note you will have do remove/change the class of the link so it is displayed correctly.

Another note -> This will change all UniGrid which are all across the system (also in the UI).

Let me know how it works.

Kind regards,
Richard Sustek