New features Please use http://kentico.uservoice.com as the primary place to submit your suggestions and allow others to vote for your ideas!
Version 6.x > New features > Document Attachments only showing 10 View modes: 
kyle.goguen-t4g - 5/1/2013 7:36:52 AM

Document Attachments only showing 10
Hi there,

I have an article with 25 attachments (I believe you can have unlimited) but only 10 show up when viewing on the live site. Is there a setting somewhere that limits how many are seen on the front end?

Thanks

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_radekm - 5/1/2013 10:23:37 PM

RE:Document Attachments only showing 10
Hello.

What kind of attachments is that, please? Unsorted, Grouped or File field? See more details here.

And what web part do you use to show them on your page?

Thank you in advance for clarification.

Best Regards,
Radek Macalik

kyle.goguen-t4g - 5/2/2013 7:40:12 AM

Hi,

The attachments are Grouped, added on the Form tab of the article.

We use a Repeater to display them.

Thanks for the help

kyle.goguen-t4g - 5/6/2013 7:16:15 AM

Anyone have any ideas?

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_radekm - 5/14/2013 8:12:03 AM

Hello.

It seems that the ~/CMSWebParts/Attachments/DocumentAttachments.ascx.cs file that is being used in the transformation is limiting the results. Line 762 of the aforementioned file, "ucAttachments.PageSize = PageSize;" is the line that's limiting the results to 10. You could investigate where this value is coming from and modify the functionality to get the appropriate value, or you could pass your own value either dynamically or a static value greater than the number of attachments.

I hope this discovery will help point you in the right direction. Please let us know if you need any additional information.

Best Regards,
Radek Macalik