Design and CSS styles
Version 6.x > Design and CSS styles > How to remove default submit button on forms View modes: 
chris.worthington-barclayvouchers.co - 6/11/2013 7:46:51 PM

How to remove default submit button on forms
Hello all,

I have a form that was designed by an advertising firm and it has its own submit button (it's one of the graphics on the form). However, Kentico adds its own submit button at the bottom of the screen. Can I remove the Kentico submit button and use the graphic button provided in the page?

Also, is there a way to pull fields from the database and put them on display? I would like users to confirm their data before submitting it. When I use forms in Kentico, it automatically submits their data when they submit on the first page of a form; I'd like users to review their entries and either correct them (by sending them back to the first form page) and then submitting the data once it's correct.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 6/12/2013 2:10:23 AM

RE:How to remove default submit button on forms
Hello,

When creating or editing the form, on the General tab you can see two options for the submit button - text or image - so you can enter a link to the image that should be used for the submit button.

Another option is to create custom form layout and and insert custom button or styles there and wrap it around the submit button.

Best regards,
Juraj Ondrus

chris.worthington-barclayvouchers.co - 6/13/2013 8:31:13 PM

Jurajo,

I think I need to do the second option, as the first one will put the submit button at the bottom of the page, and we have a submit button graphic within the form itself.

I right clicked on our submit button graphic and chose "advanced options". How do I designate that this graphic is the submit button?

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 6/17/2013 1:35:09 AM

Hi,

I am sorry but I am not familiar with your graphic and also which advanced options you mean. I think it would be better to ask some og the designers to convert the graphic into HTML and CSS styles code.

Best regards,
Juraj Ondrus