Design and CSS styles
Version 2.x > Design and CSS styles > URL redirect issue when using FCKEditor View modes: 
dsletten2001-yahoo - 11/13/2008 1:37:30 PM

URL redirect issue when using FCKEditor
There should be a simple solution, at least I hope.

I am trying to create a Newsletter templete, within the templete I have a table and a side bar with the following menu links:
Latest News
Volunteer Opps
Local Events
etc.

Within the text of the document I have the identical headers throughout. Using the FCKEditor, I created an href anchor to the header in the text and a href to the anchor name in the side bar.

When the newsletter is sent and the link is selected, the URL redirects to the domain main home page. The same issue happens when I include an unsubscribe link.

Now here is the strange part, in the subscribe email that is sent out via the template, the unsubscribe link works properly; when inserted into the newsletter issue the link breaks and redirects to: www.mydomain.com//#LatestNews (when it should be going to the anchor within the text.

Why is the base URL sometimes used and sometimes not, can this be turned off?

Please Help!

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 11/19/2008 3:54:19 AM

RE:URL redirect issue when using FCKEditor
Hi,

Could you please describe us how did you created the anchors? It is usually working between the pages. Moreover, for the unsubcribe link should be used the macro expression.

A step by step description will be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Best Regards,
Juraj Ondrus