Design and CSS styles
Version 5.x > Design and CSS styles > Is it possible to alter CssClass for $$input:$$ in custom form for BizForm View modes: 
dpratt-innov8d - 3/23/2010 1:33:25 PM

Is it possible to alter CssClass for $$input:$$ in custom form for BizForm
I need to set the CssClass on an input in a custom form for a BizForm. The field is a simple text field. It seems the underlying CmsFormEngineUserControl supports a public member of CssClass, but I can't find any examples of how to set that from the custom form template. Is this possible?

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_radekm - 4/6/2010 1:16:30 AM

RE:Is it possible to alter CssClass for $$input:$$ in custom form for BizForm
Hello.

You can add CSS class to every bizform´s field, in CMS Desk -> Tools -> BizForms -> (edit) -> Fields -> (select requested field) -> Switch to advance mode. Here you can see and set 3 properties in “Design” section: Caption style, Input style, Control CSS class. If you want to set it in your custom form layout, you can switch to source mode (using "Source" button on your CKEditor panel) and write it into html code directly.

Best Regards,
Radek Macalik

ewart-federationmedia - 1/26/2013 8:22:39 PM

This is great - it would also be nice to:

1. have the flexibility to add custom classes to $$submitbutton$$ - and I think a simple feature addition for you guys.

2. turn on/off the generation of <div class="EditingFormControlNestedControl"> wrappers

without having to customise
cheers

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_radekm - 2/16/2013 6:01:52 PM

Hello.

Thank you for your suggestions. Our developers will consider them for some of future versions.

Best Regards,
Radek Macalik