Site structure
Version 5.x > Site structure > The page can not be displayed due to license limitations after importing a new site View modes: 
Erko - 7/16/2011 5:18:08 PM

The page can not be displayed due to license limitations after importing a new site
After importing a Kentico Web Site, I probably broke one of the Free Edition Kentico Limitation. So after trying to switch ti CMS Desk, I have been facing to the Worning Message:

The page can not be displayed due to license limitations

Requested action was canceled due to nonfulfillment of some license limit. Please check event log to get more details.

But Unfortenately, I could not find any usefull information in the Kenticl EventLog.

I even deleted the last imported web site, so I have the reamining two ones I had before the importing, but I can not access to them and I still get the message>

The page can not be displayed due to license limitations

PLease help me because I could not find it the Event log any info pointing to concrete Limitation I broke.

Now I amstucked because I am not able to modify any of the existing Kentico Web Sites.

Regards,

Ernez

Kentico Developer
Kentico Developer
kentico_ondrejv - 7/16/2011 11:56:24 PM

RE:The page can not be displayed due to license limitations after importing a new site
Hello,

It's strange, there is no error message. However, I guess that you might be facing the Editors amount limit. Please see the main limitations http://www.kentico.com/freecms.aspx.
Go through your users list and make sure there is just one editor within them.

Please let us know whether it helps.

Best regards
Ondrej Vasil