Site structure
Version 5.x > Site structure > Sharing a piece of content between two pages View modes: 
timpsmith - 10/3/2010 9:02:13 AM

Sharing a piece of content between two pages
Hello all,

I have several charts & tables that that will need to be included on multiple pages across my website. Is there a way to create a single version of this chart or table then pull and then pull that content into the pages that require it. Ideally I would create this chart/table in one spot so that if changes are required I update it in ONE location and not across the several instances that may exist across the site. If you have any thoughts or can point me to relevant documentation, it would really be much appreciated. Thanks for any help.

Tim

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
kentico_borisp - 10/6/2010 11:41:39 AM

RE:Sharing a piece of content between two pages
Hello,

The easiest way would be to place the content onto the master page so you would need to change the content just there. If you need to place the content somewhere else, the easiest way would be to create some document type, with the needed content and display it with a repeater on different places.

Best regards,
Boris Pocatko

Rodrigo Perez - 6/23/2011 5:24:13 AM

Hi, I am trying to add charts to my site... Would you mind to tell me how you integrated your charts?

Kentico Consulting
Kentico Consulting
kentico_borisp - 6/27/2011 9:25:15 AM

Hello,

please don't post your question into multiple threads. Here is a link to your thread.

Best regards,
Boris Pocatko