ASPX templates
Version 5.x > ASPX templates > custom Form View modes: 
sagar.shah-softwebsolutions - 10/18/2011 12:46:52 AM

custom Form
I want to do a custom ecommerce form. It is a sign-up for an event. I want it to be all one form - name, address, phone, credit card details, hit a button and you're done.

After a lot of poking around the forums and looking at the various ecommerce code files I have come up something.

First, the code will add some items to the in-memory shopping cart. I have tested that part and it works.

Second, the code will try to create a new payment gateway object and use it to process payment for the items in the cart. This is the part where I don't know what I am doing. I don't even know how to write the completed order details to the database.

Can some of you more experienced Kentico developers look at this and tell me if I'm even on the right track? Is it even possible to do this? Can you tell me what I'm doing wrong and what I should do instead?

I'm surprised that nobody else has ever had to do this, there's no end-to-end sample code for a single-page payment form anywhere on the forums or the KB.

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 10/18/2011 1:55:36 AM

RE:custom Form
Hi,

I am not sure what you want to achieve since your description is pretty confusing. You want to have something like paid event registrations?

Could you please check this KB article if it will fit your need?

Best regards,
Juraj Ondrus