ASPX templates
Version 5.x > ASPX templates > BizForm OnOnBeforeSave and OnOnAfterSave Actions View modes: 
steve-greyghoststudio - 5/12/2010 4:57:46 PM

BizForm OnOnBeforeSave and OnOnAfterSave Actions
I'm trying to get an understanding of how to best use this BizForm feature. What I need to do is perform some integration into a CRM after a BizForm has been submitted.

I assume the OnOnBeforeSave and OnOnAfterSave functions are where I need to do this? Do these apply to the inline control too?

Does anybody have an example of how this works? Does the event have any parameters that you can access or do you just have to loop thru the Request.Form to get the input fields on the BizForm?

Thanks for any help or direction.

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 5/17/2010 2:58:58 AM

RE:BizForm OnOnBeforeSave and OnOnAfterSave Actions
Hi,

You will need to modify the code of the bizform web part. How to modify web parts is described in our developer's guide and in that section is example made directly on bizforms - how to handle the OnAfterSave event: http://devnet.kentico.com/docs/devguide/modifying_the_code_of_standard_web_parts.htm

And almost the same approach applies for inline control - this control contains Bizform control in it, so you will need to handle the event of this control in similar way.

Best regards,
Juraj Ondrus