New features Please use http://kentico.uservoice.com as the primary place to submit your suggestions and allow others to vote for your ideas!
Version 4.x > New features > "Authorization Only" e-commerce transactions? View modes: 
mwinningham-global-id-group - 4/24/2009 12:00:22 PM

"Authorization Only" e-commerce transactions?
Is it possible to do an "Authorization Only" transaction through Authorize.Net with the E-commerce module? When a customer places an order I would like to only place a hold on the customer's account for the amount of the order and do a "Prior Authorization and Capture" transaction when the order is shipped.

Authorize.Net supports this in their API, but I don't see any option to do this in Kentico. Do you have any plans to implement this feature? If not, could you provide the source code to the Authorize.Net gateway so I could change the transaction type myself?

Kentico Developer
Kentico Developer
kentico_martind - 5/23/2009 2:37:15 AM

RE:"Authorization Only" e-commerce transactions?
Hello,

Unfortunately, this feature is not nativelly supported, but I will pass this requirement to our Product Manager and he will consider adding it to some of future versions.

In a meantime you could try to develop custom payment gateway. Unfortunately, we can't provide you with source code for Authorize.Net gateway unless you have license with source code.

Best Regards,

Martin Dobsicek