Portal Engine Questions on portal engine and web parts.
Version 4.x > Portal Engine > Accidentally deleted my home page and now i can't access my website using the url View modes: 
daniel_1-live.com - 4/30/2009 10:35:19 AM

Accidentally deleted my home page and now i can't access my website using the url
Though i create a new home page but still no go. Though i'm able to logged into using CMS desk but not when i type my url

Any one can help?

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 5/7/2009 9:59:49 AM

RE:Accidentally deleted my home page and now i can't access my website using the url
Hi,

Have you completely removed the home page? Have you checked the recycle bin in the My Desk section? What about the DB backup?

What is your setting in Site Manager -> Settings -> Web site -> Default alias path?
Have you created the page with exact the same name? Are you getting any error messages on the live site?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Juraj Ondrus

daniel_1-live.com - 5/7/2009 7:07:01 PM

RE:Accidentally deleted my home page and now i can't access my website using the url
kentico_jurajo wrote: Hi,

Have you completely removed the home page? Have you checked the recycle bin in the My Desk section? What about the DB backup?

What is your setting in Site Manager -> Settings -> Web site -> Default alias path?
Have you created the page with exact the same name? Are you getting any error messages on the live site?

Thank you.

Best Regards,
Juraj Ondrus

Is already 1 week since my first post, in the end i choose to wipe off everything and upload from scratch and now is up and running