Portal Engine Questions on portal engine and web parts.
Version 4.x > Portal Engine > Help with field types View modes: 
polarwarp-gmail - 6/22/2009 2:36:41 AM

Help with field types
I was playing around with the system table - user form & fields and was wondering if there is full documentation regarding out of the box field types?

I'm trying to fgure out what Viewer - secure text is ?? I tried adding to a form but the input field as specified in the layout view is not appearing. I've looked through a bunch of documentation but haven't found what I'm looking for.

Actually I've run into the same issue I had a little while ago in that I keep setting the default visibility to be display to all. I save it.. I go back to it and its set it back to None. Can someone remind me why this happens?

Also are there any out of the box slider controls that can be hooked into a form - or would that need to be a customisation?

Thanks,
Jen

polarwarp-gmail - 6/22/2009 2:45:02 AM

RE:Help with field types
Note: I found my old post - so have updated that in the hope of getting an explanation as to how to add new fields to the registration form with the display to all visibility setting.

Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 6/29/2009 6:31:42 AM

RE:Help with field types
Hi,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. We are currently working on this kind of documentation.

This particular field is only a label which is HTML encoded for security reasons.

You can add the fields to the custom registration form using appropriate alternative form where oyu will enable these fields to be displayed.

Best Regards,
Juraj Ondrus