Bug reports Found a bug? Post it here, please! This forum is closed.
Version 4.0 BETA and RC > Bug reports > Header macros not resolved View modes: 
User avatar
richard.pendergast-notatallstrange - 1/21/2009 7:03:49 PM
Header macros not resolved
A feature that I did not see documented which would be an awesome addition is macro replacement within the header tags of the master page. I was surprised to see it in the editor and would be excited to see it rolled out as part of 4.0.

When you click on the ellipsis button to bring up the large text area editor in the master page tab the form now shows suggested macros.

However when we have tried to use these macros, we have found that no macro replacement occurs, and the raw macro itself comes through in the page results.

For example, adding the macro {%currentsite.sitename%} appearing in the page source, rather than the actual site name.

User avatar
Kentico Support
Kentico Support
kentico_jurajo - 1/22/2009 5:37:26 AM
RE:Header macros not resolved

Unfortunately it seems to be a bug in the RC version. I am sorry for the inconvenience. We will fix it for the final release.

Best Regards,
Juraj Ondrus