6/24/2013 5:16:37 PM
C# Web Developer (with Kentico CMS) @ Boston, MA - 2 Months CTH
My name is Richard and I'm an IT recruiter at Global Technical Talent Inc., Our records show that you are an experienced IT professional with experience in "Web Development". This experience is relevant to one of my current openings.
The opening requires "C# Web Developer" ., this opportunity is located in Boston MA
Below is detailed job requisition for your reference’s
Job # : 13-00674
Job Title : C# Web Developer
Job Location : Boston, MA 02210
Travel Required : No
Overtime Required : No
Position Type : Contract to Hire
Duration: 2-month contract position with potential for permanent employment.
Job Description :
The C# web developer’s duties would include the creation and occasional maintenance of web applications written in ASP.NET (C#) and CSS supported by a database or CMS backend. The split between front-end work (HTML/CSS) and actual coding is roughly 75/25.
The successful candidate will thrive in a team environment, and be comfortable managing his/her own time on diverse projects. Ideally, he/she would be comfortable evaluating and recommending new technologies designed to address new business needs, and would be encouraged to contribute in adjacent areas of work – e.g., information architecture, interface design, SEO, and performance optimization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
• CMS (content management system) architecture, development, and code deployment.
• Development and enhancement of content-managed web sites for higher-ed institutions and medium-to-large consumer/health sciences companies.
• Development and enhancement of social networking sites which interface with public-facing sites.
• XML web service development and integration (SOAP/REST)
• 1-3 years enterprise web development in Visual Studio .NET (preferably C#)
• Strong HTML/DHTML/CSS skills
• Strong SQL / relational database skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft IIS administration
Additional experience desired:
• Sitecore / Kentico CMS
• E-commerce platforms (e.g., ZNode, AbleCommerce)
• JQuery / AJAX
• XML / XSL
Senior Technical Recruiter All current GTT Openings!
Global Technical Talent, Inc.
28 Deer Street, Suite 201
Portsmouth, New Hampshire 03801
Ph: 603.319.4618 / Fax: 800.775.3135 / email: email@example.com