8/22/2012 3:06:54 PM
Front-end UX designer/developer needed for upcoming implementations
We are a Chicagoland association management firm that manages non-profit organizations, mainly in the healthcare and science/technology fields. We have one Kentico implementation that is just getting underway, with several more planned for 2013. We need a freelance user-experience designer/developer to help craft beautiful and usable responsive-design templates for our clients.
Here is the skill-set we're looking for:
2) Experience with Responsive Design and developing mobile websites
3) Adherence to current W3C standards, cross-browser compatibility and commitment to accessibility
4) An obsession with performance & making your websites blazingly fast
5) Experience with HTML5 & CSS3 a big plus
6) Understanding of Progressive Enhancement and implementing this methodology into your projects
7) Knowledge of Content Strategy and UX
8) Wireframing, UI Design experience
9) Understanding of usability and iterative design workflows
10) A passion for ease of use and simplicity in design
If the first project goes well, there is a possibility that this could morph into a long-term contract or contract-to-hire position.
If interested, please contact me at webmaster[at]sherwood-group.com, and please provide your resume, examples of your work, and your fee schedule.