2/17/2010 8:00:45 PM
Prospect tracking module
We're currently researching options for a plug-in prospect tracking module into our Kentico platform (v4.0). We'd like the module to have the following capabilities:
- User origin data (country, city, company, etc)
- Page before info (referral page, search terms used (if applicable))
- Visit history (pages viewed, time of visit, etc)
- Computer info (IP address, browser, etc)
- Aggregate leads captured from site
- Link visit info to lead details (when applicable)
Is anyone aware of any existing, off-the-shelf modules for Kentico that already do this? If so, please let me know.
If you're not aware of any pre-existing modules, please let us know if you think you can help build something like this. This is currently only a general idea of what we'd like; we'd definitely want to scope it out in more detail. We'd also like for any solution to be flexible enough to be easily modified from our end as our needs possibly change.
Thanks very much,