7/3/2013 3:27:05 PM
Experienced, Certified Kentico Freelancer (Canada / Australia / remote)
I'm looking for remote or onsite project work or consultation. I'm in Vancouver Canada for July-Sept 2013, then back to Melbourne Australia from Oct 2013. I'm Australian and hold a work permit for Canada.
I'm particularly interested in non-profit and government work (including work outside .NET), and I'm open to travel for the right project.
- 4 years full time Kentico development experience (commercial, non-profit and government projects)
- 13 years backend web dev experience in Microsoft technologies
- Certified Kentico Developer and Certified Kentico Trainer
- University qualified (B Comp Sci, PG Cert App Ling)
Particular experience in:
- rapid, high quality implementation of static markup into Kentico using best practices, satisfying web and accessibility standards
- technical architecture and risk assessment for Kentico projects
- extensive customisation of Kentico backend (imports/exports, API, eCommerce modules etc)
- providing a maintainable site and a quality, easy-to-use content-editor experience