Developers looking for a job or contract If you're a developer with Kentico CMS knowledge, post your profile here.
Jobs and projects > Developers looking for a job or contract > Kentico certified freelancer View modes: 
dan-danjohnston - 9/5/2012 10:59:10 AM

Kentico certified freelancer
Hi,

I'm a UK based freelance Kentico certified developer.

I've worked on a number of small - large/enterprise Kentico based applications (v4 to the latest version) with gold partners.

I currently have some bandwidth available, so please feel free to contact me at dan@designandenterprise.com if this is of interest. I can provide more details and a CV.

Regards
Dan

phillip.clayton-limedigital.co - 3/7/2013 9:23:27 AM

RE:Kentico certified freelancer
Hi Dan,

Are you still available for Freelance work? I'm Design Director of Lime Digital (www.limedigital.co.uk). We are a Gold Partner and I'm looking to engage with Certified Kentico developers for a mixture of support and development tasks with our Kentico-based clients. Is it something you'd be interested in? Where are you based? I would very much like to read your CV.

Many thanks,
Phil Clayton

hudawq-sina - 9/3/2013 5:06:47 AM

RE:Kentico certified freelancer
Hi firends,

Would you like to choose an outsource team for your kentico project? We're a Gold Solution Partner of Kentico CMS. Many our developers have much ASP and .Net technology expirence.

Since 2005, Nova Software has provided software development service (Web Development & App Development) to more than 100 SMEs spread over North America, Europe, and Australia. 94% of our clients choose to continue working with Nova after the 1st project. Nova Software is certainly a fast-growing software outsourcing company.

More detail URL:
http://www.novasoftware.com/developer/Kentico.aspx