7/24/2015 10:14:58 PM
Kentico Specialist (Contract Position)
iFactory is a technology-agnostic company, creating strategy, information architecture, and beautiful design but relying on partners to develop the website in one of many content management systems. Our project management team is excellent at managing our partnerships but seeks support in analyzing the architecture, code quality, and project plan for each build.
Generally, this will not be a hands-on development role, though extensive development experience with Kentico is essential.
• Examine Kentico installation, architecture, sitebuilding, and custom code to assess how a website built by our development partner is going, providing reports on quality of architecture and code
• Compare functional specification and archived communication to our development partner’s implementation to analyze how well our development partners’ implementation matches the decisions made
• Evaluate the proficiency of individual developers in Kentico through interviews, code tests, or other means
• Review estimates for development of Kentico functionality and assess whether they are reasonable and well thought-out
• Guide the creation of plans which are well-suited for Kentico
• Assist in decisions involving technical tradeoffs
• Assist in interviews and assessments of potential vendor partnerships
• Review deliverables from other disciplines (e.g., wireframes, functional specifications) to ensure the proposed solution can be developed in Kentico within scope, budget and timeframe
• Act as expert technical resource, answering questions on Kentico expertise
• Expert-level knowledge on Kentico
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. iFactory/RDW Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Minority candidates are encouraged to apply.