4/9/2015 12:10:30 PM
.NET Lead Developer (Kentico)
We are seeking an intelligent, motivated and creative senior .NET developer with extensive experience of custom Kentico developments. The lead developer will work within a small cross-functional team tasked with designing, developing and deploying state of the art consumer facing websites to support our international digital marketing initiatives. If you are one of the best and brightest and love to challenge yourself, then this is the position for you.
Day to Day Tasks
You will be the lead developer managing junior developers and contractors as required and collaborating with a small cross-functional team including product management, creative, content and digital marketing.
* Requirements Analysis
* Design & Architecture
* Programming & Testing
* Kentico Implementation & Customisation
* Code & Quality Reviews
* Managing a small group of developers performing the tasks listed above
* Work with Sys Admin to configure and manage AWS instances
* Providing design and best practices guidance to the team
* Playing lead role in software design and estimation activities
* Coaching and mentoring members of the development team
* Identify opportunities to innovate and provide suggestions for improvements on processes
Desired Skills and Experience
You will be a solid full stack .NET developer with up to date and advanced knowledge of Kentico including custom development and integration to 3rd party systems.
* 2.1 or 1st degree in Computer Science or Information Technology from a leading University
* Agile/Scrum mind-set
* .NET, C# & Visual Studio
* AWS (RDS / S3 / EC2 / CDN)
* CSS & HTML
* Kentico EMS, with proven experience with
* Web Farms
* API Integrating of 3rd party systems
* Custom Document Types
* Custom Database Tables
* Custom Webparts and Widgets
* Custom Reports
Key Qualities Needed to Succeed in the Role
* Team Player
* High attention to detail
* Resilient and able to work in a fast-paced environment
* Passionate about a career in software development and digital marketing
About Cohort Global Ltd
We help businesses by delivering customers. Our goal is to be the benchmark in Consumer Lead Generation, Smart Data and Consent Marketing.
Using proprietary technology, combined with old fashioned service, Cohort has been at the forefront of Digital Marketing since 2008.
We help businesses connect with consenting consumers in an innovative, privacy compliant manner.
With a Head Office in Sydney, Australia and our new European Office in central London, Cohort has quickly evolved into a global force in Consumer Lead Generation.
Salary: £40,000 to 50,000.00 /year