Technical support This forum is closed.
Version 1.x > Technical support > cmsdesk - does not render properly in 'edit' or 'published' mode View modes: 
forrester - 11/8/2005 7:43:19 PM

cmsdesk - does not render properly in 'edit' or 'published' mode
My question concerns the cmsdesk 'edit' and 'published version' windows...When I view the windows and scroll up and down, the contents leave a trail which makes it impossible to edit and view. Does this make sense?

I have tried it on two different machines, because I thought I might be a memory issue, but when I tried it on another machine with an over abundance of memory, it did the same thing.
Is there something that I need to configure in VisualStudio or in the CMSdesk? I am lost.

I will be happy to provide any information to make this more clear. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

forrester

admin - 11/9/2005 4:37:05 PM

Re: cmsdesk - does not render properly in 'edit' or 'published' mode
Hello,

Thank you for your message. Could you please send me a screenshot of the error to petr.palas@kentico.com?

Thank you.

Best Regards,

forrester - 11/10/2005 9:48:00 PM

Thank you for replying. I will get a screenshot to you.

forrester

forrester - 11/11/2005 4:54:37 PM

I apologize for the trouble, but I do think it was a RAM thing...I added a gig (from 256) and have not had any more issues.

Thanks for your help.
forrester

admin - 11/12/2005 9:51:04 AM

Thank you for this information. Should you need a help with something else, please let me know.

Best Regards,