Best Practices
General > Best Practices > Certified Developer Learning Material available? View modes: 
Certified Developer v7
Certified  Developer v7
frederik - 11/16/2011 8:01:10 AM

Certified Developer Learning Material available?
Hi everyone.
I didn't really know where to put this question, as there seems to be no General Questions forum.

My question is: Is there any training material available in order to prepare for a Kentico Certified Developer exam? I really wouldn't like to throw away the money for the exam.

To Kentico: Have you got any material prepared for self-study?
To Developers already certified: How did you prepare for the exam?

Thanks in advance!
Frederik

kentico_lenkan - 11/18/2011 5:35:10 AM

RE:Certified Developer Learning Material available?
Hi Frederik,

Sure. I suggest you to go through a Preparation Guide before you sit for the Certified Developer Exam. It is available for download from kentico.com: http://www.kentico.com/Training/Developer-Certification (on the right)

You can also read all information regarding the Exam on the page including requirements, benefits and costs.

Netzkern (as the Certified Partner) is eligible to get 2 free vouchers for the Exam. Please, drop me an email to partners@kentico.com. Thank you

Lenka Navratilova

uniyal.divyanshu-gmail - 9/28/2012 12:23:43 PM

Hi

I have the same query.. Could not find any training material..

Here http://www.kentico.com/Training/Developer-Certification we have training datasheet and paths..

Would be great if I could have some guidance on how to approach this certification exam..

Thanks..

kentico_edwardh - 9/28/2012 9:17:16 PM

Hello,

The training materials are located on the right hand of the page under the download section: Download a Kentico Certified Developer Training datasheet, and Download Kentico CMS Learning Paths. If you have further questions please contact us partners@kentico.com.

Best Regards,
Edward Hillard