The User choice step type allow editors to make decisions.
1. Drag and drop the User choice step from the toolbar onto the grid.
2. Connect a step that will precede this step.
3. Define choices.
4. Connect the choices with other steps.
1. Set the number of choices that you want users to have.
•Click Add choice (plus sign) to add a new choice.
•Click Delete choice (a cross next to the particular choice) to delete unneeded choices.
2. (Optional) Give names to the choices.
a.Double-click the choice name.
b.Type in a new name.
c.Press Enter to save the name.
3. (Optional) Configure additional parameters:
•User action button parameters
•Macro condition based on which particular choices will be offered to users
•Roles and users who can make particular choices