Adding new products
|Top Previous Next|
1. Sign in to CMS Desk.
2. Go to CMS Desk -> Products -> PDAs.
3. Click New at the document action toolbar.
4. Choose the Product - PDA document type.
5. Adding new product is two step process. Firstly, you enter attributes for the new document. Secondly, you enter attributes for the new product. For explanation about the difference between these two please see the box at the end of the Products chapter. Now enter attributes for the new document:
- Name: HTC Touch Cruise
- Battery: Lithium ion
- Display type: TFT LCD
- Resolution: 240×320
- RAM(MB): 128
- Processor(MHZ): 400
- Weight(g): 200
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows Mobile 6
Now enter attributes for product itself. Check the Create a new product checkbox and enter 900 as Price. Click Save at the top to save your new product.
The new camera has been added to your product list.