On this page, you can find the administration interface for managing web parts and their categories. Selecting a web part or web part category from the tree displays its details on the right side of the screen. More information can be found in the help section of individual tabs.
You can also use the following actions:
• New web part – creates a new web part under the currently selected category
• New category – creates a new web part category under the currently selected category
• Clone web part – opens the Clone web part dialog where you can specify properties of the newly cloned web part
• Delete selected – allows you to delete the currently selected item with all sub-items; the root (All web parts) category cannot be deleted
• Export selected – creates an export package with the selected web part (e.g. for backup purposes); the export zip file is stored in the /CMSSiteUtils/Export folder; it can be used to import the web part on another instance of Kentico CMS
More resources can be found at: